I am working with the Communications Functional Team to create a volunteer recruitment video for this summer, with a focus on membership experiences. The concepts relies on personal video testimonials submitted by Scouters, parents and youth speaking to the positive impact that volunteers/volunteering has on their lives.
Action: In an effort to collect as many testimonials as possible, please cascade this message through word of mouth or email to your members, particularly Scouters, parents and youth.
The message will also appear in, or be sent to:
- Scouting at Home
- Emails to all Virtual Campfire ‘performers’
- Social Media
- Youth Spokesperson Program participants
- Scouts Canada is launching a video project this summer to recruit new volunteers across Canada
- Members can submit 30 sec videos sharing the positive impact of volunteers/volunteering
- Video testimonials due to [email protected] by July 10
Many thanks in advance for your help,
Associate Director, Communications
Scouts Canada – National Service Centre
This PDF has 2 pages! Click on top left of PDF to change the page.Volunteer Recruitment Video - General Messaging.docx