Date(s) - April 28,2019
12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Marcel Morin Community Center
Categories No Categories
It is our pleasure to announce a town hall meeting for Quebec Council with Mark Little, Executive Director of Scouting Experience, and Christopher Blais, Regional Director for Eastern Canada, from our National Service Team presiding.
When: Sunday April 28, 2019
Time: 12h30 to 15h30
Where: Marcel Morin Community Center
14068 Boul Gouin O, Pierrefonds, QC H8Z 1Y1
Audience: the town hall is open to all who are interested in attending. Please note that these sessions are not section specific and focus more towards the agenda below.
Volunteer Engagement Town Hall (Agenda)
- The “Big Picture” & Changing Landscapes
- The Case for Change in Scouting (in Canada)
- Focus & Segmentation
- Scouting Relationship Support Model (incl. role of ACs and Area teams = support scouters)
- Key 3 Model – Shared Leadership
- Group Commissioner Training (+draft Group navigator)
- Canadian Path Navigator
- Scouter Development (Competency Framework)
- Summer Programming
We strongly encourage all to attend who are interested in the future direction of Scouts Canada. Questions will be welcomed during the presentation.
Your Council Key 3,
Jeff Smith, Council Commissioner
Thomas Scoffield, Council Youth Commissioner
Mary-Pauline Vatsis, Scouting Relationship Manager
Bookings are closed for this event.