Date(s) - July 14,2020
7:00 pm - 8:45 pm
Join us on Tuesday, July 14th as we talk about the Group Commissioner role.
Please note: this session will be in English
Session runs from 7:00pm to 8:45pm (includes any Q & A time)
- What does a GC do, exactly?
- What kind of commitment is involved?
- What is a GC responsible for?
- Who is there to support me if I take on the GC role?
- What is the GC’s role in safety and program?
Who should attend this conversation?
Anybody! Anyone who may be interested in, or has always wondered about the role
of Group Commissioner. Program Scouters, Group Committee Members, Parents and
community members are all very welcome to sign up and attend.
RSVP to Amy Patterson by emailing [email protected]